LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is disclosed:
That the domain www.plastycasset.com from now on website is registered in the name of PLASTYCASSET, S.A. with registered office in LG. NEGRELLE, S / N, 32570 - MASIDE (Ourense); company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Volume, section, Folio, Sheet, first registration, provided with CIF ESA32012221.
The access and / or use of the website www.plastycasset.com, attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, the present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, in its case, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against THE HOLDER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the Website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following are prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it is authorized by its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE HOLDER or of its legitimate holders on them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users / as well as those usually used in the network, provided they do not cause any damage to the web.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE HOLDER may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use thereof.
The establishment of any "hyperlink" between a web page and the website will be subject to the following conditions:
Reproduction, neither total nor partial, of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed.
- Except prior express consent, the web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the HOLDER
- Under no circumstances, THE HOLDER will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the "hyperlink" is made or the information and statements included in them.
V. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee or liability, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Website and / or its services or content to meet needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to the public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The duration of the service of the website and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE HOLDER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms as set out in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
PLASTYCASSET, S.A. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, PLASTYCASSET, S.A. and the User, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of MASIDE
The USER has the possibility to configure his browser to be warned on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent its installation on his hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information. To use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary that the USER / A allow the installation of the cookies sent by the website, however in such case it will be necessary that the User registers as such in each of the services whose service requires the previous registration.
In the same way, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to our web services, etc.
SIGNING OFF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the law of services of the information society 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility to stop receiving commercial information within a maximum period of 10 days after communicating his / her will by email to email@example.com.